Fire hits quiet Lakewood neighborhood
Posted Thursday, July 18th 2013 @ 5am by Carmen Angelo, Newsradio WTAM 1100
(Lakewood) - A house fire in Lakewood on Quail Avenue Wednesday.
A man was taken to the Metro-Health Medical Cneter in Cleveland with burns.
Another man was taken into custody as investigators look into whether the blaze was sparked by a meth lab explosion.
Investigators say there was evidence of drug activity inside the home.
Get breaking news sent to your mobile phone. Text "news" to 21095.
(Copyright 2013 Clear Channel, all rights reserved.)